In this video, Sue made sure the class was engaged in the conversation and called on a random student to answer to make sure students were always in focus. She then did an excellent job of re-reading a section from the book that is important and went over that specific part with the class. She walks back and forth making sure the class is doing the assignment while making sure they understand it. I think it is very important that she walks around the classroom so students can feel more comfortable asking for help. Often times I believe students are less likely to ask for help if the teacher is just sitting at their desk not paying attention to the classroom. Afterward, she continues to keep the class discussion going with the students as a whole so they can all engage thoughts together. Her strategy throughout the video was having students listen and when they weren’t listening they were writing down their thoughts and ideas about the text. She had them reflect a ton on their readings and had them put the story into their own words as well.
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
Need 3 Responses to the Initial posts in the Uploaded Document
Need 3 Responses
Each response minimum 100 words
No References needed.
Need to focus in response
What did you learn from this posting?
What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
What differences or similarities do you see between your idea and this posting?
In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following competency:
- Apply the process of systems thinking
You are an employee at a consulting firm that assists other businesses in solving systems problems within their organizations. Ann Jemisin, president of Lost Pines Outfitters, a local and online clothing retailer, has asked for your assistance. During the intake process, she sends information on her company, their processes, and the issues they would like you to remedy. Your supervisor has asked you to create an analysis of the existing systems in Anne’s business. Your analysis is an initial appraisal of the situation at Lost Pines Outfitters, making preliminary recommendations to address the issues identified by your client. As you write your analysis, focus on the application of systems thinking processes and best practices to the scenario and the identified issues.
Lost Pines Outfitters has provided you with a specifications document describing the current processes in place in their business, and the issues they would like to address through the application of systems thinking processes. Using this information, create an analysis that addresses the following requirements:
- Description: Before you make recommendations to fix the system, you must first describe the system in its current state. In your analysis, identify the parts of the current system, and consider the main nodes of the system and the high-level processes and components in place at Lost Pines Outfitters. Once you have identified the parts of the system, describe the interactions and relationships between parts of the system and identify and describe the feedback loops in the system.
- Recommendations: Once you have described the current system, examine the problems offered by the client. Using systems thinking principles, pose recommendations to existing systems based on client needs and systems thinking best practices. In your recommendation, consider both the interactions and relationships between parts of the system, as well as the feedback loops present. Then, describe the potential impact of changes to the system. In your recommendations and description, focus on the application of systems thinking concepts and best practices to the identified problems.
- Modeling: Following your analysis and recommendation, construct a model of a system including recommended changes. This model should represent your recommended changes and include parts, interactions, relationships, and feedback loops for your recommended changes.
- Conclusion: In the conclusion of your analysis, describe the benefits of systems thinking within a business environment. In this description, demonstrate how the application of systems thinking allowed you to analyze the problems and equipped you to solve the identified issues.
What to Submit
To complete this project, you must submit the following:
Generate a report that analyzes the current systems in place at Lost Pines Outfitters and recommends changes to these systems/processes in line with client requests. This report should include initial recommendations for process and technology improvements focused on enhancing the client’s systems. Additionally, the report should contain a visualization modeling the recommended system for the client.
Your report should be 900–1,250 words and contain at least one system visualization created using Microsoft Visio.
The following resource(s) may help support your work on the project:
Scenario Information: Client Specifications – Lost Pines Outfitters
You have been provided with information on Lost Pines Outfitters, including their current processes.
PhysioEx Lab Write-up: Activities 1-4 (Lab + results are attached)
Produce a lab report for the PhysioEx Endocrine System Physiology (Activities 1-4) from lab. I am providing you an outline, but your report should be in nonnumeric, paragraph form. Draft 1 is due the week after this lab. The final report needs to be uploaded to Canvas within two weeks.
1.Write an Introduction Section (2 or 3 paragraphs). A brief overview of metabolism should be included in this section. Make sure to include brief explanations of the role of the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and thyroid in metabolism. State the purpose of the metabolic rate activities.
2.Methods. Write 2-3 paragraphs which give an overview of how you did your experiment.
Write a paragraph describing your test rats. How are they similar and how are they different?
Write a paragraph explaining the establishment of baseline metabolic rates.
Write a paragraph which gives a general overview of how you used the methods and data from baseline metabolic rates to study the effects of thyroxine, thyroid stimulating hormone, and propylthiouracil.
3.Results. Include tables which summarizes the data from activities 1-4 and bar charts which summarizes your activity 1-4 metabolic rate data for each rat.
4.Summary (3-4 paragraphs) Write a short summary discussing the actual results of your experiment. Refer to your table and graph and point out any important data. If your actual experimental results did not match your expected results, write a paragraph suggesting one reason your actual results might have been different from the expected results.
200 word journal on intelligence. Please do not use outside sources !!! DO NOT USE OUTSIDE SOURCES PLEASE. !!! Introductions are in the picture I posted
You have been hired as a scientist for NASA and for your first assignment you have to develop research on how the behavior of Astronauts changes from the period before they launch into space to the period following their return to Earth. Use the Methods of Research to describe how you came to your hypothesis.
- Read the attached article titled as “3 Simple habits to improve your critical thinking” by Helen Lee Bouygues, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions:
- Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words)
- What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learned in the course about how to improve your critical thinking? Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 200-400 words)
- What do you understand by groupthink? According to the article how we can prevent people from engaging in groupthink. Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 150-300 words)
- “Critical thinking is the opposite of creative thinking.” Do you agree? Provide examples of why you agree or disagree. (In 200-300 words)
This assignment consists a computational (MATLAB) assignment I uploaded.
include the solutions to the MATLAB question in one all-inclusive script and submit online through Canvas. In order to receive points, your script will have to run without any modifications, and should be named correctly as prescribed.
PLz lmk if u have any Q
. I expect that you will use some creativity and depth when you are answering these questions. Your score will be determined by your use of critical thinking skills (problem solving) and persuasiveness of your conclusions. Be creative, what do you think are important elements to and EHR.
When you use other sources, please use APA formatting. If you are unsure of how to format the citations and references, there are many resources on the internet.
1)In chapter 4 of your Introduction to Computer Systems for Health Information Technology book we talked about RFIs and RFPs, in this exercise take part in the system selection process.
Scenario: Your organization is considering outsourcing all its coding services. Currently, coding staff uses the 3M encoder and computer assisted coding program. The first step is to issue a request for information. (20 points)
a.Evaluate the following results from your request for information and decide which three vendors to contract for a request for proposal. Write an explanation of which vendors you are choosing and why. (Table 1)
b.Now determine and list eight items that should be included in the request for proposal that will be distributed. Why do you feel these eight items should be included on the RFP?
2)Listen to the YouTube video below. Create a table to identify 10 items the physicians are expressing their frustration about in the video. As the HIM professional describe how you, will help him understand why these changes are necessary. (10 points)
3)Create a data dictionary using either MS Excel or Access for the required data element of the UHDDS database. Include in your data dictionary the field name, data type, and format. All this information can be found in both text books we used this semester. (20 points)
The reference papers provided by Collegenursingtutors.com serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.