Construct a literature review on the given sources. All sources are academic peer reviewed journals
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Understand the concept of process selection, forecasting, capacity planning, production forecast methods and schedule operations.
- Apply knowledge and skills to optimize production objective of maximizing profits using qualitative and quantitative techniques in related areas of operations management.
- Exhibit the knowledge of lean system, quality controls and green system.
Hello I will be posting a cryptography related discussion and lab instructions to finish a report.
Text: Partridge, Christopher. Introduction to World Religions. Second Edition: 2013
Annotated Bibliography – a definition
“A list of sources that gives the publication information and a short description – or annotation – for each source. Each annotation is generally three to seven sentences long. In some bibliographies, the annotation merely describes the content and scope of the source; in others, the annotation also evaluates the source’s reliability, currency, and relevance to a researcher’s purpose.”
1. Formulate a research question from one of the topics in the text: e.g. Purification rituals in Judaism; the role assigned to gender in Hindu Home Worship.
2. Research and read 1 general introductory source and 5 recent (post 1900) articles and address, in some way, your question. Be sure that they are Religion and Culture discussions.
3. Prepare an MLA style Annotated Bibliography: cite each article, alphabetically – given a correct MLA citation for each and add to each citation a brief summary of the content and scope of the source as well as how it relates to the other sources and finally, its relevance to your question.
Use https://library.uwinnipeg.ca/ to do the research
4 pages or longer, 12 font size, High quality work required
Make sure you do not enlarge the work by repeating similar sentences.
Audience Analysis: pick one primary audience and describe its demographics, psychographics, and media consumption habits.
I choose Millennials (older generations might not care, and younger generation can’t purchase the goods without the help of their parent’s money); If you have other thoughts, You can communicate with me.
I will attach an example down below. Thank you.
Answer this two project please. like other week we do. I will give you extra time to take your time.
I need help writing this position paper for American Society 300 at UMGC. The instructions are listed in the attached document
The Assignment must be submitted as (WORD format only). Avoid plagiarism.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
Please follow all instructions which mention in attached file of assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to apply the statistical and portfolio concepts provided in the book and discussed in class to compute and compare the returns and the relationships among the three stocks you selected in Project #1. The requirements for this project are:
1.Collect prices for (a) each stock you selected in Project #1, (b) the NYSE composite index(NYA), and (c) the 6-month Treasury Bill rate for the end of each month for the periodbeginning December 2014 and ending December 2019. The data you need can be obtainedon the Internet by going to one of the following websites or websites that provide similarinformation/data.
Yahoo Finance: https://finance.yahoo.com/
The Wall street Journal: https://www.wsj.com/news/markets
you want to retrieve data.
of the graph on the screen; a dropdown menu will appear; click on “Historical Prices.”
enter the range from 12/31/2014 to 12/31/2019; click “GO”
screen above the data table; the data will be contained in the spreadsheet you download.
Treasury-Bill data can be downloaded at:
o Look for “6-Month Treasury Bill: Secondary Market Rate”
o Click on the word “Monthly,” and a graph of the monthly rates from 1960 to 2020
o Click the DOWNLOAD tab located above the graph on the right side of the screen;
select the type of file to which you prefer the data to be downloaded.
o Click: “Table” below the graph on the left side of the page.
o Click “By Month” above the table that appears on the next page.
o Highlight the months and values you need for the project, and then cut and paste
those numbers into your spreadsheet
This week, we examined and analyzed globalization in relation to its continued importance in business. There are several drivers of this phenomenon. Advances in technology, trade liberalization, political and economic pressures, and consumer pressures and needs propel the continuation of globalization. The following are ways to evaluate and critique this concept:
- Give examples of two or more drivers that contribute to globalization. What are some of the benefits and challenges of these drivers?
- How has technology affected transportation and communication?
- Why is trade liberalization so difficult to achieve?
Parameters: Post a thorough and comprehensive answer to the question. Please keep in mind that:
- Answers given to the questions should include citations and at least two peer-reviewed or other credible reference sources
- APA guidelines should be adhered to
- The length of posted answers should be no less than 300 words
The reference papers provided by Collegenursingtutors.com serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.