Post an explanation for how you think the cost-benefit analysis in terms of legislators being reelected affected efforts to repeal/replace the ACA. Then, explain how analyses of the voters views may affect decisions by legislative leaders in recommending or positioning national policies (e.g., Congress’ decisions impacting Medicare or Medicaid). Remember, the number one job of a legislator is to be re-elected. Please check your discussion grading rubric to ensure your responses meet the criteria.
Trends in healthcare management – Discussion post
- How do you see current trends and changes in healthcare models impacting the delivery of healthcare? Consider the impact of these trends on your own practice setting. Also consider how these trends and changes have impacted your own leadership style or your supervisor’s leadership style.
You are expected to follow proper APA guidelines when using citations in discussions in this course.
In this discussion, you will be providing a summary of an interview with a director, manager, or supervisor working in a public or community health agency. The interview should be no more than 20 minutes and can be done face-to-face or by telephone. Before conducting the interview discuss your leader selection and gain approval from your instructor. Also be sure you share with the leader interviewed what you will be doing with the information.
In the summary, identify the agency and level of leadership such a director, supervisor, etc. Do not share the person’s name.
- Describe how this leader approaches the community/population the agency serves in terms of meeting the agency mission and goals.
- The evidence-based practices being used to achieve health and wellness.
- How well the leader believe he/she is doing in meeting needs.
- What areas in agency servicws the leader would like to improve.
Statistical application and the interpretation of data is important in health care. Review the statistical concepts covered in this topic. In a 750-1,000 word paper, discuss the significance of statistical application in health care. Include the following:
- Describe the application of statistics in health care. Specifically discuss its significance to quality, safety, health promotion, and leadership.
- Consider your organization or specialty area and how you utilize statistical knowledge. Discuss how you obtain statistical data, how statistical knowledge is used in day-to-day operations and how you apply it or use it in decision making.
Three peer-reviewed, scholarly, or professional references are required.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. PLEASE ADD RUNNING HEAD AND PAGE NUMBERS.
Please respond to the following: “Marketing Segment and Perceptual Map”
- Evaluate the value and utility afforded by Philip Kotler’s Segment-by-Segment Invasion Plan as a tool for mapping current and future market segment pursuits. Provide support for your rationale.
- Assess the importance of a Perceptual Map for current and potential product offerings in the marketplace. Suggest one (1) way in which this instrument can be used by marketers to affect better product positioning outcomes within the health care industry.
Home Healthcare & Nursing Facility
· Describe the roles and responsibilities of the administration in each department of your chosen facilities.
· Identify and list the sources of financing available to consumers for the various programs provided by your chosen facilities. Identify the key public and private sources of reimbursement available. Also discuss the role played by managed care and its impact on long-term care reimbursement.
· Describe the various government and private resources available that assist in developing and maintaining quality improvement programs in your chosen facilities. Describe the ways in which quality and cost are controlled in your chosen facilities. Also discuss the ethical aspect of access to care in the facilities, including rationing.
Based on your observations and learning from the two facilities, discuss the changes brought in the long-term care system to make it reach full status as a competition-driven system. You may include the following points in your discussion:
· Discuss the changes made in the control mechanisms (external and internal) in order to control the management, financing, and quality in the long-term care systems.
· Discuss the changes taking place in long-term care reimbursement system in order to provide better reimbursement options both to consumers and providers.
· Discuss the changes made in the efforts of providers to accommodate changing magnitude of the day-to-day needs of long-term care consumers.
- Research a possible issue or problem within epidemiology
- Form a hypothesis for how to solve the issue or problem you have identified and use the scientific method to create and test your hypothesis.
- Create charts, graphs or maps to illustrate the data from your research.
- Using critical thinking and problem solving skills, how can health science professionals be successful in improving this problem?
- NO PLAGIARISM
- The paper should be at least 1000 words in length.
- Include a list of U.S. based references only APA format.
1. Utilize a Christ-centered spiritual process to help clients and their families identify and meet self-care and spiritual needs and bring peace and comfort.
(FYI can you please pick either IV therapy, indwelling catheter ,specimen collection, oxygen therapy ,central line dressing, NG tube, . tube feeding or any clinical activities that happen in a nursing home.) A nursing home is normally the highest level of care for older adults outside of a hospital. Its is normally run by RN nurses, LPN and CNA, the Doctors in NURSING HOME are usually on call.
PLEASE do not bid, unless you ahve PLENTY of time to deliver a 6 pages paper.
Here is what ASSIGNMNET needs to have, please address all these points, as the 5-6 pages MUST contain all the points required below. I have attached all Resources, and the FINAL PROJECT topic so you can tie in this Assignmnet within the SAME TOPIC:
· 1) Explain the basic principles and tools of budget and resource management ( you can take this from ch 9 of the book I attached in here, PLEASE PARAPHRASE EVREYTHING, do not copy-paste!!!)
2) Describe two specific examples of principles and/or tools that relate to your selected public health project. You must support why you are using these tools and principles and describe how they will be used to address your selected public health leadership issue
· 3) Explain the funding issues related to your selected public health project, including whether these issues are long- or short-term, how urgent they are, and state which stakeholders might be most affected and why
· 4) Based on the Learning Resources and your research, as well as the information included in the budget worksheet, recommend some potential funding sources and explain why you recommend them. In your explanation, include variations in funding and how these variations influenced your decision making
· 5) Complete the provided budget worksheet indicating the funding opportunities and costs related to the chosen project and copy it into an appendix at the end of the paper
Here are the RESOURCES AGAIN:
Shi, L., & Johnson, J. A. (2014). Novick and Morrow’s public health administration: Principles for population-based management (3rd ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.Chapter 9, “Public Health Finance” (pp. 181–199) —–>I copied and ATTACHED THIS CHAPTER in the word docCenters for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (2018). Budgets, grants and funding. Retrieved July 13, 2018, from https://www.cdc.gov/stltpublichealth/grantsfunding/index.htmlGrants.gov. (n.d.). About Grants.gov. Retrieved October 6, 2014, from http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/home.htmlJohnson, T. D. (2014). Prevention and public health fund paying off in communities: Success threatened by cuts to fund. Retrieved from http://thenationshealth.aphapublications.org/content/42/6/1.4.fullPublic Health Finance and Management. (n.d.). Retrieved October 6, 2014, from http://www.publichealthfinance.org/Suarez, V., Lesneski, C., & Denison, D. (2011). Making the case for using financial indicators in local public health agencies. American Journal of Public Health, 101(3), 419–425.
Note: You will access this article from the Univ Library databases. (is available on google) U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2014). Grants/funding. Retrieved from http://www.hhs.gov/grants/
What are E/M guidelines?
The reference papers provided by Collegenursingtutors.com serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.